What are cookies?
Cookies are small test files that the visited websites send to their terminal (computer, laptops, smartphones, tablets), where they are stored. Cookies are saved in the directory of browser. At each subsequent visit of the site in question, the browser sends cookies again to site itself, so that the latter recognizes the terminal, thus improving the experience of use of the user on each subsequent visit to the site. Each cookie is unique to the web browser User. To learn more, please read the reference Wikipedia page: Cookies (Wikipedia). More information can be found at the sites: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Use of computer cookies
What cookie uses THE ONE COMPANY?
Technical: We only use anonymous technical cookies which are essential for correct operation of the site, for session management and for the internal functions of our system.
Analytical: We use third-party cookies (Google), to analyze visitor behavior for statistical purposes and absolutely anonymously. This helps us continuously improve the site offering users the best browsing experience possible.
Marketing: We use anonymous third-party cookies (Google) to offer advertising banners in sites external to tictac.it for visitors to our site.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified into:
– Session cookies: they are removed when the user closes the browser and therefore have one duration limited to your visit;
– Permanent cookies: they remain in the device used to surf the Internet for a time determined. These cookies have typical expiration dates and, therefore, their duration varies according to of the cookie used.
– Proprietary cookies and third-party cookies: depending on whether they belong to the owner of the site web or a third party.
For our websites and other online services we use the following categories of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
Analysis cookies (so-called Analytics cookies)
These data do not allow you to personally identify the user: all the data collected is aggregated and as such anonymous.
Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies
These cookies are used by THE ONE COMPANY; to collect data on the habits of navigation and user preferences in order to develop a specific profile for customization of the commercial offer, for carrying out market or sales research a distance. In paid online services these cookies are a valuable tool to enable THE ONE COMPANY the continuous improvement of the product, the offer of more efficient services and with features ever closer to the real needs of the user. The user can decide to refuse the use of this category of cookies using the opt-out tool provided in the settings page of your browser, or according to what is specified below.
Third Party Cookies and Social media cookies
Management of cookies
Cookies can be deleted or modified directly from the user’s browser. The visitor has full control of cookies and their use. Recall that disabling cookies will not be You can access the correct viewing and use of the site www.theone-counseling.com
We refer to the guides of the most used browsers to know the various ways of managing
Cookies guide – Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Cookies guide – Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer? redirectlocale = en-US & amp; redirectslug = Cookies
Guide to cookies – Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
Cookie guide – Internet Explorer = https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Google Analytics management
To disable only the use of Google Analytics cookies, the user can use the component additional made available by Google at the following link following the opt-procedure out indicated by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
The One Company uses the online advertising program “Google Adwords” and, in this coveted, the Conversion Tracking tool for conversion tracking. The cookie comes installed when the user clicks on an ad published by Google. These cookies are no longer valid after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain Adwords customer website pages and the cookie is still valid, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to a specific page. Each customer receives a different cookie and in this way cookies cannot be monitored through the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained through conversion cookies they are used to compile conversion statistics for Adwords customers who adopt Conversion tracking. Customers learn about the total number of users who clicked on them ad and that have been directed to a page with Conversion tracking tag but not they get no information that allows user identification. If you want disable cookies for conversion tracking, you can set your browser to block cookies.
– the origin of personal data;
– the purposes and methods of treatment;
– the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; – of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the representative designated pursuant to of Article 5, paragraph 2;
– the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
– updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
– cancellation or transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which i data have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also for as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of resources manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sale or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 can be exercised by communication written to be sent to The One Company Srl – PRIVACY – with registered office in Via Medardo Rosso, 19 – 20159 Milan Italy.